Wednesday, May 19, 2010

wow

I am running on roughly 2.5 hours of sleep and loving every moment of it.
Yesterday morning we were given the impossible task of redecorating our tiny, might I reiterate, TINY garage office to fit 18 people comfortably and with plenty of storage. My amazing roommates and I prowled the streets of L.A. searching for any possible wood, chairs and materials we could use. While the first few hours seemed very unproductive, we rallied together and finally finished this morning around 9 am. ( with a 2.5 hour nap between 4:30 and 7) P.s. we kicked some serious design ass.

While my body is a bit achy, my mind isn't the sharpest at times due to lack of sleep, I wouldn't change the moments I am experiencing for anything. I have to constantly remind myself that this is only day three which gets me even more pumped. I have met some of the most compassionate, creative and genuine people of my life. This organization is exactly what I imagined and then some. I which that I had the time an energy to sit down and tell you everything I am feeling right now, but I must head back to this awesome thing I call work.

Catch you up soon!!


MISS YOU AND LOVE YOU ALL!!!

<3

No comments: