Monday, May 17, 2010

Day Two

Besides waking up from the most realistic/ terrifying dream, today was just magical.

Everything has been one giant surprise after another. Today we woke up bright and early only with the instruction of wearing athletic shoes. As we are directed to pile into cars and follow Sean Carasso, the fire behind Falling Whistles, down the PCH endless possibilities of or next adventure flowed through my mind. After what seemed like forever we entered the Malibu Canyon State Park with a misty haze filling the air. After some amazing personal time in the wilderness, we were sent off on a scavenger hike through the canyon. This amazing experience created a bond that has and will continue to flourish between those I will soon call my family. Today was overwhelmingly joyful.
After a delightful lunch in the park we are then sent on another mission. We must sell two whistles on the Venice beach boardwalk, which is much harder than you would think. Mission accomplished!

This journey will push me to places I have never been before and while this is terrifying, I wouldn't want to be anywhere else.

I wish you all endless amounts love this evening!

Love, Jen

No comments: