Sunday, June 13, 2010

AHHHH! I LOVE LIFE!

It has been too long since I have blogged. These past few weeks have been hectic, exhausting, inspiring and so much more.
I could honestly write you a novel describing the experiences I have had these past few weeks but I will save you the time.

I am inspired constantly throughout the day. May it be through conversation with a new friend I randomly ran into at Whole Foods, or from the nature that flourishes around me. I am accepting who I am and where my life journey has taken me. And while this has been no easy task, I am unbelievably thankful for every road I have taken and the people who led me this way. I have found peace within and see no point of return. California has been such an amazing facilitator for growth. I am so excited for this month!

<3

No comments: